Curbside Pickup Service
Tate Boys Tire & Service is now offering TBTSAFER@HOME—a complimentary pick-up and drop-off service for all your car care needs. With TBTSAFER@HOME, you can practice social distancing while keeping your life—and your car—in motion.
Available for a limited time, TBTSAFER@HOME is FREE and offered at all 7 of our Tate Boys locations!
Downtown Bartlesville 918-876-5255
Hwy 75 Bartlesville 918-876-5283
Broken Arrow 918-615-4892
South Tulsa 918-550-8879
How It Works:
- Call your local Tate Boys Tire & Service to request a pick-up. Our team will help you determine what services you need and schedule a pick-up time.
- At the scheduled time, our team will pick up your vehicle and drive it to the store of your choice.
- Once your vehicle’s service is complete, we’ll give you a call to confirm the drop-off location and request your credit card payment information.
- Then, our team will deliver your car back to you. Completing our zero contact transaction.
We appreciate the trust you place in us as we take care of all your car needs, and our hope is that TBTSAFER@HOME helps take the stress out of car care during these uncertain times.
Our lobbies are still open at this time and we look forward to serving you!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Tate Boys Tire & Service doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Tate Boys Tire & Service is taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers:
· Frequently cleaning commonly touched surfaces
· Requiring employees to wash their hands often
· Providing hand sanitizer for employees & customers
· Requiring employees to wear a new pair of gloves every time they enter a vehicle
2. How much does it cost to use TBT Safer@Home?
TBT Safer@Home pick-up and drop-off service is available to all our customers for no additional cost.
3. How far away will you come to pick up my car?
We will do any pick-up/drop-off within 10 minutes or 10 miles. Drives of more than 10 miles or 10 minutes will be at the store manager’s discretion.
4. How do I pay?
After work has been completed we will collect credit card payment over the phone and leave an invoice with your vehicle.
5. When are you open?
All Tate Boys Tire & Service locations are currently open normally scheduled hours.
6. I’m unsure what’s wrong with my vehicle. How will I know what work needs to be done?
We will call regularly with updates on your vehicle, and we will never perform any work without your permission.
7. My car has a flat tire. Can I still use TBT Safer@Home?
Yes, just let us know and we will bring the necessary equipment to air up the tire or put the spare on for free.
8. Will you provide me with a loaner vehicle to use while my car is being worked on?
If we have loaner vehicles available, we can provide you with a loaner vehicle to use while your car is in the shop.
9. Can I schedule my appointment online?
The best way to schedule an appointment is by calling one of our Tate Boys Tire & Service Stores, one of our Customer Associates can walk you through the process.
10. What if something happens to my car while it’s in your care?
We carry comprehensive liability insurance which covers any vehicle damage while the vehicle is in our care.
11. I still want to learn more. Who do I contact?
For more information, please contact the store closest to you!